In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft supportor browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information that we offer is always with reference to the source.
Next, we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, all or just some of them may be installed.
|Analysis cookies, used by Google to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. This cookie personalizes the ads displayed on Google properties.
|Identifies the user if they are logged in with their Google account
|Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive
|1 year from configuration or update
|This cookie is used to check if the user has a retina screen.
|Cookie acceptance function on websites
|Cookie consent banner